- Since its foundation in 1971 "ARMOR-PECHE" has always pursued to join together hand made craftmanship and the most modern technology, in every one of the products that we distribute.
- We sell Knives, barometers, barographs, fishing tackles, lures, reels and rods.
* Enjoy your visit to our website! *
- ARMOR-PECHE has been in knife business for over 28 years, dealing with high quality cutlery products, manufactured by selected knife makers from all over the world. We will continue to search new products in order to offer you the finest knives. Unfortunately, the current knife market is flooded with cheap knives made in China, Pakistan, India. Many US and European knife makers are relocating their production in China with a real loss of quality. Then, we are here to serve you the hard-to-find Japanese brand knives. We imported directly from Japanese craftsman, G.SAKAI and HATTORI factories. These two cutleries produce the best knives of the world, using the finest steels available today : Powdered steel technology (Powder metallurgy) allow to obtain R2, ZDP-189 and COWRY-X steels ; Martensitic stainless steel such as VG-10, ATS-34, SLD, AUS-10, AUS-8. These factories possess state of the art technology of thermo treatment : Quenching, tempering and sub-zero treatment . Ultimately, MYODO foundry produces an unique "H1 steel". This steel is a PH steel, meaning it is a precipitation-hardened steel. It is naturally hard without heat-treating and with 0.15% nitrogen instead of carbon, high concentration of Cr, Ni and Mo, it cannot rust. H1 blades are fully resistant to sea water corrosion . ARMOR-PECHE sells those knives and dispatches them in all CEE countries.
- ARMOR-PECHE sells selected products from recognized French, European, Japanese and American craftsman. We ship knives to all European countries (CEE + Switzerland)
- With the introduction of these new catalogues, ARMOR-PECHE offers a wide range of Hunting, Sporting and Pocket knives destined to satisfy all its customers with the best in quality, design and functionality. See the"Japanese Knives" section for additional information about the knives that we imported directly from Japan.
- In ours catalogues, you can find prices and full descriptions of each knife, identified with an "ITEM Number". You can request more informations about interested Items, writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We answer every day. Every knife identified by a price, is in stock for immediated delivery.
- How To Order? - When your final choice is established, please enter a Pro-Forma invoice request. In reply you will receive a numbered Pro-Forma invoice.. This numbered invoice will facilitate the identification of your payment.
- We accept International orders, and will ship to any CEE countries + Switzerland by Parcel Post (Colissimo international) directly from our location in Perros-Guirec - France. We will ship your order within one business days after your payment. So you will be able to receive your order within 4 - 7 days. The shipping charge is 17.00 € for any knives you buy at one time (with assurance).
- Payment: Payment is done by direct transfer from your account to ours. International SEPA transfer, for all CEE countries, is a safe, rapid and economical possibility of payment. The transfer fees vary from 0 to 3 € according to your bank. (Generally it is 0 € in the € group; IE there is no change fees). Then, we are credited 24 hours after your payment. In France, we accept French checks.
- Shipment: We will ship your order one day after your payment by "COLISSIMO International". We will communicate you the number's Colissimo that will allow you to track your Post Parcel. Then you will be able to receive your order within 4 to 7 days. The final invoice is inside the post parcel.
* SABI KNIFE1 *
* Best Guide Knife Steel Here *
- You can find here a Guide to the main "Best Knife Steels". We have compiled the reference charts showing the most popular types of knife steels and their compositions of the various elements. Then you'll find a summary of the most commonly used elements in steel production and their impact on the properties and overall quality of the steel. GOOD LECTURE !
* Coutellerie-AP.fr : The "Armor-Pêche" Website dedicated to cutlery *
- The SABI-KNIFE : The knife that cannot rust. H1 blades are fully resistant to sea water corrosion.
* KNIVES CATALOGS *
* Japanese's Knives *
- 1) SABI-KNIVES
- 2) G.SAKAI's Knives
- 3) HATTORI's Knives
- 4) HIRO's Knives
- 5) IHARA T.'s Knives
- 6) ITOU's Knives
- 7) MCUSTA's Knives
- 8) Seki-Cut's Knives
- 9) MOKI's Knives
- 10) GEKKO's Knives
* American Knives *
- Lone Wolf's Knives
- Benchmade's Knives
- Beretta's Knives
- Spyderco's Knives
- Gerber's Knives
- Kershaw's Knives
* European Knives *
- Fällkniven's Knives
- Puma's Knives
- Art Coutellerie Knives
- Voissiere's Knives
- Laguiole's Knives
- Issard's Knives
- Sauveterre's Knives
- Viallon's Knives
- Farol's Knives
* NEWS *
- We just received H1 fishing knives
- H1 Steel : The H1 series are completely rust proof.
- We distribute 9 different knives.
- We guarantee they will not rust !
* Last News *
- We just received the New Sabi-Knives 1, 2 & 3, specialy design for sea water fishing. We guarantee they will not rust.
- We also received Damascus models from Itou, Ihara and G.Sakai.